Welcome! Below you will see all of our current opportunities.
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit to these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started: https://submittable.help/submitters/making-new-submissions/how-do-i-submit
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable's Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com
- Abstracts submitted for presentation must comply with the following guidelines: (a) If the data have been presented in whole or substantive part in any forum or at previous research sessions, a statement specifying particulars of the presentation must be included with the submission; and papers presented at other conferences will be considered only if the audience was substantially different (e.g., a state meeting or a university symposium). (b) The paper may have been submitted but must not be in print or in press prior to the submission deadline of the conference.
- The research may be of any type, but a simple review of literature will not be considered for presentation. Manuscript style of articles representing descriptive or experimental studies must conform to the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (7th edition, 2019). Authors of other types of studies may submit manuscripts that conform to either A Manual for Writers of Term Papers, Theses, and Dissertations (K. L. Turabian, 9th edition, 2018) or The Chicago Manual of Style (17th edition, 2017).
- The following items are required for submission: An abstract of no more than three thousand characters (including references) summarizing your research purpose, method, results and conclusions. The name(s) or affiliation(s) of applicants must not appear in the abstract. Incomplete submissions (e.g., those discussing proposed research without any findings) will be rejected. Presenters must be current members of ACDA, and all persons whose work is selected for inclusion in the poster session are expected to register for the conference. It is understood that ACDA will not assume financial responsibility for travel, food, or lodging for poster session presenters. Your submission implies that you are prepared to travel and present at the conference if accepted.
- The submission portal will be open as of October 1, 2020 and submissions must be uploaded to https://acdanational.submittable.com by November 1, 2020.
- All submissions will be blind peer-reviewed by a committee of scholars.
* Applicants will be notiﬁed of the status of their submission via email by December 15, 2020.